I received my Pi a day ago, and without a case. I thought it was better to make my own case.
When I received my package, it included the following things:
- 2 pieces of paper, one for the precautions, and the other one was a quick-start guide
- The Raspberry Pi board
- A protective case, with room for one SD card
Then, I had a great idea. The included case was well fit to be cut out.
Pictures shown below:
After cutting. Note the ventilation holes on the top. The only holes missing are for the GPIO port, and the RCA port.
The Prius is a green, environment friendly, small car. Because you can use electricity under 50 KM/h, you can save a lot of money. But what if you must travel 500 KM to your best friend needing help?
You could drive that easily, according to Toyota with gasoline. And that’s where the trouble begins, because you aren’t going to use electricity on the freeway (usually 100 KM/h+). And you may think you are ‘driving green’, but the gasoline consumption is very high, and so is the Co2 emission. The manufacturer only lists the gasoline consumption on their website without the electricity installation, which makes no sense at all.
Toyota, and several other manufactures of electric-hybrid cars (take the Opel Insignia for example), are not so green if they aren’t driving in a city. This is known for a longer time, and why are several governments still giving bonuses on the cars (Netherlands, Germany)? The answer is simple: the government trusts the fake information given by the manufacturers. But why are they still believing it after all the criticism?
That isn’t known, and it may be true that oil companies bribe car manufacturers to make cars non-efficient.
Here is my own list of ways how to get depressed fast. (I’m not really responsible for the things you do with it — just posted for fun)
- Never say ‘good morning’ and/or ‘hi’ when you go to work, do not smile and just do your job
- Stay alone all day, reading books and other boring stuff
- Play video games like Yume Nikki every day
- Listen to music which represent dramatic events and then think about it. For example: “I don’t like Mondays” by the Boomtown Rats. Listen this every Monday. You can also listen to Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 every Sunday.
- Stay focused and don’t bother other things
- Lock yourself up in a room
- Waste your money on eBay for depressing wallpapers. They cost around $0.02
- Do things slowly at work. “Non-Efficient”
- Make people pissed by the way you’re behaving. Answer like a creep. “You didn’t do anything today!”, “Yeah, okay, see you tomorrow”
- Only buy black stuff. Black mobile phone, black laptop, black suitcase, black wig, black clothes.
- Read my blog everyday.
I actually laughed while reading this, but you shouldn’t take things too serious.
If you’re offended, please click on About to send some e-mail. You will get a reply ASAP with pictures of happy cats.