Here is my own list of ways how to get depressed fast. (I’m not really responsible for the things you do with it — just posted for fun)
- Never say ‘good morning’ and/or ‘hi’ when you go to work, do not smile and just do your job
- Stay alone all day, reading books and other boring stuff
- Play video games like Yume Nikki every day
- Listen to music which represent dramatic events and then think about it. For example: “I don’t like Mondays” by the Boomtown Rats. Listen this every Monday. You can also listen to Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 every Sunday.
- Stay focused and don’t bother other things
- Lock yourself up in a room
- Waste your money on eBay for depressing wallpapers. They cost around $0.02
- Do things slowly at work. “Non-Efficient”
- Make people pissed by the way you’re behaving. Answer like a creep. “You didn’t do anything today!”, “Yeah, okay, see you tomorrow”
- Only buy black stuff. Black mobile phone, black laptop, black suitcase, black wig, black clothes.
- Read my blog everyday.
I actually laughed while reading this, but you shouldn’t take things too serious.
If you’re offended, please click on About to send some e-mail. You will get a reply ASAP with pictures of happy cats.
Well, this game by NASA draw my attention yesterday, finding this video which demonstrates the TTS(Text-to-Speech) feature in this sort of educational game. It seems there is many “aeiou” and “john madden” involved, but the goal remains unknown after you see that video.
After this video, I downloaded this “Moonbase Alpha” and it was only available via Steam, which is a gaming marketplace, like Games for Windows Live. So, I installed Steam, the game, and launched the game. I selected a server, and quickly after I joined, I was immediately called “ghey nigar”. Funny, the TTS engine says it the ‘correct’ way, while typing “nigger” results in “******”. It was a huge mess in the chat box and decided to turn my sound off. It seems that the goal is to maintain the moon base, and keep enough oxygen running. But the teamplay in most rooms is like 0%, and most people download it for the TTS. Well, it’s fine, but this game was expensive, and it doesn’t seem to have support anymore. A million dollar trolling place.
But oh well, the security against hacks is zero, and with hacks for example, you can fly all around. I laughed when I saw the earth was flat in the game and never rotating.
The only thing well made about this game are the footsteps and the equipment, but the gameplay itself is terrible with all the trolls. But it’s fun if you just join the troll crew and say ‘99999999999999’ and ‘uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu’ all the time.
Well, here it is. My website is up and running, and not everything is restored. It took a little longer than I expected, and my apologies for my readers.
Here is what happened last week, that caused delay:
– Tweaked things up in the theme and the CMS
– This caused my database to go nuts and a reinstall was imminent.
Luckily enough, I had a (local) backup, unlike previous time. Well, I made a backup one week before my old blog crashed out, but it was on the same server, that I couldn’t access anymore. So that went to point 0 after my old hard disk crashed with older backups.
So, I’m going to post anything from gadgets to Bitcoin, and well, I have got myself a new laptop so it will be lots easier to do this time. Well, I have to prepare things, make pages and stuff, so until the next post!
Well, that was a rough ride of downtime and hosting issues. No backups, no old-posts, no nothing after a bug triggering sendmail. And then our host blocked us, and oh well. No reply to e-mails, and wasted server costs… But I hope I get started as soon as possible restoring everything to normal. A fresh start, new theme, new posts, and the good ol’ blogposters. So, let it burn down your mind for a while, and check out the links on the right until everything is back to normal!!
See you soon,